Seawolf All-Inclusive Experience
Students (first-year, returning, and transfer students) who completed the Housing Application by May 7, 2021, at 5 p.m. are eligible to receive the Seawolf All-Inclusive Experience (ALLEX program). The Seawolf All-Inclusive Experience has been designed to provide YOU with the best college experience by providing additional benefits for living on campus for the fall 2021 semester. See terms and conditions for eligibility at the bottom of the page.
$250 Credit for Learning Materials
Yes, you heard that right! Students living in housing will receive a one-time credit of up to $250 to use for learning materials (textbooks, readers, etc.) at the Sonoma State University Store. How to redeem:
- In-person: Let the University Store cashier know you are part of the ALLEX program and give them your student ID. They will use that number with ALLEX to ensure you get your credit.
- Online: Visit the Sonoma State University Bookstore website and select your books and head to your cart. When you get to the payment page, choose Financial Aid. Enter your name and your student ID (complete with leading zeros) plus ALLEX just like the example: 123456789ALLEX. This will trigger your $250 credit for books.
Free Parking for the Fall Semester
No need to worry about paying for parking this fall semester! How to redeem:
- Students who are a part of the ALLEX program will be uploaded into the SSU parking system and will receive a residential parking pass at no cost. No promo code is needed. For more information on how to "purchase" the no cost pass online, please visit the Parking Permits website.
Free Drip Coffee
Coffee means a lot to students, so that's why we’ve made it available once a day for you at any retail dining venue. How to redeem:
- More information coming soon!
Events = Free for You
While many events are free for students we’ve added an extra bonus to those events that do cost and they are now FREE for you! Events hosted by Associated Students, Student Involvement Programming, Green Music Center (produced event), Campus Recreation classes, and Outdoor Resource Center unlimited free rentals (tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, lanterns, and more) are all included. How to redeem:
- More information coming soon!
Two-year Housing Guarantee
We got your back and are proud to guarantee first-year and first-time transfer students housing for the 2021-2022 and 2022-2023 academic years. We know finding reasonably priced housing in Sonoma County can be a challenge so we want to help you out so you don't have to worry!
We will lock-in the housing price structure for up to four consecutive years! Wherever you decide to live on-campus and/or whatever meal plan you choose, you will pay the 2021-2022 rates for up to four consecutive years.
Support Services in the Residential Community
We are bringing the services to you in the residential community! Services will be available exclusively for residents including weekly advising and more.
Winter Holiday Break Housing at No Cost
Want to stay on-campus during winter break? There are no additional costs.
If you signed up by the deadline you will be entered to win a FREE meal plan for the Spring 2022 semester!
Early registration is offered for incoming students living on campus which will provide an opportunity to register for the in-person courses that suit them most. For more information, please see Important Messages and Information on the Admissions website.