Disability Related Accommodation

The University is committed to ensuring that all students with disabilities/functional limitations have equal access to the educational environment at Sonoma State University. If a student anticipates or believes that they will need special housing accommodations based on disability, then the student must contact the Disability Services for Students office to request appropriate accommodations. The Disability Services for Students office (DSS) cannot guarantee that a decision will be made in time prior to housing assignments made by Residential Education and Campus Housing; therefore, it is recommended that students register with the DSS as early as possible. 

Please visit Disability Services for Students (DSS) website or contact (707)-664-2677 or disability.services@sonoma.edu (TTY 707-664-2958) for more information and forms. 

Failure to follow the appropriate process prior to bringing an Emotional Support Animal into on-campus housing will result in conduct action that may impact your housing and/or student status.