Consider Joining Our Team
- Office Assistant - This hourly student staff position provides support for the REACH office. Tasks include covering the office when staff are in meetings, answering the phone, completing projects, etc..
- Peer Mentor - This student staff position serves as a role model and guide to First Year students in a Residential Learning Community. These student leaders take a class and receive a stipend as ompensation.
- Resident Advisor (RA) - RAs live on campus and provide support to 40-75 residents living in their community. Their main goals are to build relationships, help students connect to each other and the campus, complete administrative tasks, and serve in an on-call duty rotation to keep the community safe. Remuneration is room and a partial meal plan.
- Residential Housing Association (RHA) Executive Board - These student leaders serve as an advocacy, leadership, and programming body for all 3200 residential students. Compensation is a stipend.
- Service Desk Worker - This hourly student staff position staffs the Service Desk located in Zinfandel. Tasks include receiving and processing mail/packages; and distributing them to residential students who stop by.
- Sustainability Coordinator - This hourly student staff position develops programs and supports initiatives related to sustainability on campus. Examples include coordinate Move-in Day, Leave Green (end of year move-out), monthly programs, and a monthly newsletter.