Whether you are joining us for the first time or you are returning to the Residential Community, we ask that you become familiar with the process for Move-in.
Fall Move-in Week
Welcome Home Seawolves! We are looking forward to having students on campus for Fall 2020! Based on public health considerations related to gathering sizes, Move-In will flow a little different this fall.
- Move-in dates. August 14, 2020 - August 17, 2020. Residents will be assigned a specific day to move in (one resident per apartment per day).
- Sign-ups required. Residents will need to reserve a specific check-in window on your assigned day. (Check-In window times will be available for reservation on August 5 at 8:00 a.m.)
- Limited access. Each time slot has a limited number of spots to make sure we are allowing for all precautions in preventing the spread of COVID-19. If you are not able to arrive on your scheduled day, please communicate with your roommate(s) to see if you can swap days and then email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No volunteers for moving. There will be no volunteers available to help move students' possessions.
- No moving equipment. No hand trucks or carts will be available.
- Limited family members and guests. Students are asked to limit the number of family members/guests who will help them move-in to two (2) people.
- Arriving after hours? If you are arriving on your scheduled day after 5:00 p.m., please contact the On-Call Resident Advisor. Beaujolais residents should call (707) 696-2608. Tuscany residents should call (707) 236-2188.
*You will need your SSU username and password to sign into the ResidentWeb
Please view our Comprehensive Fall 2020 Move-In page for more information.
Spring Move-in Day
Students new to Sonoma State and our returning residents are welcome to move back into their assignments the Friday before the first day of spring semester classes.
*Spring 2021 move-in TBD