Whether you are joining us for the first time or you are returning to the Residential Community, we ask that you become familiar with the process for Move-in.
Fall Move-in Week
Welcome Home Seawolves! We are looking forward to having students on campus for Fall 2020! Based on public health considerations related to gathering sizes, Move-In will flow a little different this fall.
- Move-in dates. August 14, 2020 - August 17, 2020. Residents will be assigned a specific day to move in (one resident per apartment per day).
- Sign-ups required. Residents will need to reserve a specific check-in window on your assigned day. (Check-In window times will be available for reservation on August 5 at 8:00 a.m.)
- Limited access. Our goal is to have no more than 20 students per village moving in during each designated time slot to ensure we are allowing for all precautions in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- No volunteers for moving. There will be no volunteers available to help move students' possessions.
- No moving equipment. No hand trucks or carts will be available.
- Limited family members and guests. Students are asked to limit the number of family members/guests who will help them move-in to two (2) people.
Please view our Comprehensive Fall 2020 Move-In page for more information.
Spring Move-in Day
Students new to Sonoma State and our returning residents are welcome to move back into their assignments the Friday before the first day of spring semester classes.
*Spring 2021 move-in TBD